Helps professionals show off their resume and more
Linkedin for Android is a mobile app to connect to the popular social network for professionals. Update your profile with your professional accomplishments, including links and videos showing off your work. You can upload a copy of your resume or curriculum vitae or you can have Linkedin build a profile for you automatically by reading your curriculum vitae. List your skills and receive endorsements from friends. Do you want to move up in the business world, or are you seeking a job? Connect with potential employers through friends and mutual connections, join professional blogs or follow inspiring business figures. Linkedin is your network for building your professional profile.
Linkedin is a growing network with more professionals building profiles every day. With the mobile app, you can stay up-to-date with your network and connections, even when you are on the go. Easily find who in your phone contact list is already on Linkedin and connect with them. From there, you can view recommended connections based on your friend network and connect with them. Send messages to contacts easily from within the app, view your network, view your own profile, and receive notifications and updates on colleagues. The app can send you notifications when your friends find a new job or are celebrating a work anniversary. Endorse friends for skills you can confirm that they have and list projects you have worked on together.
- A growing social network for professionals.
- Give and receive endorsements for skills from former colleagues and coworkers.
- Build a digital curriculum vitae which can be shared anywhere with a short and simple link.
- Showcase your professional portfolio, including links, images, videos, and PDFs.
- Connect with potential employers and follow inspiring business figures.
- The mobile app contains most of the functionality of the desktop version.
- The mobile version makes it easier to view more of your profile at once.
- The default settings for notifications is too verbose for some users, but you can control what your receive notifications for in the settings.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CALENDAR: Allows an application to read the user's calendar data.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_CONTACTS: Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- READ_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- READ_SYNC_STATS: Allows applications to read the sync stats.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to write the sync settings.